Soharab Sabuj Carter Cleaning Centers: A Case Study ~ Assignments On Business Issues

Friday, March 28, 2014

Carter Cleaning Centers: A Case Study

List of five specific HR problems I think Carter Cleaning will have to grapple

 The company is more capital intensive, not labor.
 Hired wrong person for the job.
 Unskilled labors were operating machines.
 Employees are not giving their best.
 Lack of training for employees.

If I were Jennifer


If I were Jennifer, at first as a troubleshooter - I would make the transformation of the organization from capital to labor intensive and utilize the capital on new technology and modern management. Because, employees are the heart of the organizational activities. I will hire skilled employees by interviewing them properly. Will staff exact number of employees what the organizations need. I will arrange a training program for employees to increase their working ability. When employees are not giving their best I will increase their salaries as well as other benefits (bonus, increment), that will make them more productive. 

9 comments:

  1. Interesting. Good read for understanding importance of early vocabulary instruction and vocabulary acquisition in general.illustrative case study

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Keep posting. Thanks for sharing. centrozom.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You might comment on the order system of the blog. You should chat it's splendid. Your blog audit would swell up your visitors. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! centrozom.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. News Update

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a really great contest and hopefully I can attend the next one. It was alot of fun and I really enjoyed myself.. ADNOC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written. gutter cleaning near me

    ReplyDelete
  7. PG สล็อต online รวมทุกค่าย คาสิโนที่ยอดเยี่ยมรวมทุกค่ายในที่เดียวช่องทางการเล่นสล็อต จะเล่นง่ายและก็เล่นได้นานัปการเยอะขึ้นเรื่อยๆ pg slot เป็นช่องทางที่ดีสำหรับเพื่อการเล่น

    ReplyDelete